Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account. While Logosauce prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Logosauce cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Logosauce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their Logosauce account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Logosauce, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Logosauce shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Logosauce has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Logosauce via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Logosauce, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Logosauce will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Logosauce reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Logosauce is a free service with some paid options, however Logosauce may at its sole discretion introduce new paid services or may make some existing free services paid services in the future.
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paying any fees or for paid services. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the My Profile tab and then click on the Cancel my account link.
- Your account will be marked as Inactive. Your content will continue to be stored on our servers and database records will remain. Logosauce reserves the right to permanently delete all information and saved data for an Inactive account at it's sole discretion.
- Logosauce, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Logosauce service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation, cancellation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Logosauce reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Logosauce reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Logosauce Site (www.logosauce.com) or the Service itself.
- Logosauce shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Logosauce does not pre-screen Content, but Logosauce has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- By uploading material to the service you warrant that you have the legal right to do so and you indemnify Logosauce against all and any claims or actions by third-parties.
- You will include in your meta data for any material stored on the service details of the owner of any intellectual property in the content stored and include appropriate copyright notices where applicable.
- You will not use any content found on Logosauce without the express written permission of the owner of the intellectual property in the content and will not copy, download, store or archive copies of the content without express written permission of its’ owner.
In the event that you place a logo for sale:
- You must own all intellectual property rights, or be duly authorized by the Intellectual Property rights owner to transfer such rights, in the design and artwork.
- You agree to transfer all intellectual property rights in the design and artwork to the purchaser on purchase, purchase being defined as when the purchaser clicks on the buy now button and completes payment.
- You agree to upload Artwork in vector format, of satisfactory quality for delivery to the purchaser upon purchase.
- You warrant that the Artwork you upload will be free from defects, of a professional standard and suitable for commercial use. You also agree to remedy any defects in the artwork in a timely manner.
- You agree that Logosauce may withhold payment to you should the Artwork be of substandard quality, if the Purchaser raises a complaint in respect to the Artwork, until remedied to Logosauce's satisfaction.
- You agree that no copy of the purchased logo will be sold to another party or be reused in whole or substantially in part in another design.
- You agree that Logosauce may mark-up your sell price and deduct that mark-up amount as commission from a sale.
- You may remove a logo from Sale or edit it's details including price, at any-time provided it has not been purchased.
- You agree that Logosauce will be the final judge of satisfactory quality in the Artwork and the final arbiter in any disputes.
- You agree to forfeit any proceeds from a sale if it is proven that you are not the rightful owner of the Intellectual Property Rights in the design or artwork offered for sale.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 12 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Logosauce, or any other Logosauce service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Logosauce.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Logosauce customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Logosauce) of other Logosauce customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Logosauce does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Logosauce shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Logosauce has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.