Help with People
What's a Pro Designer account?
Pro Designers are designers on Logosauce who have proven themselves exceptional through winning competitions or on the merits of their portfolio work.
Who is a Pro Designer account suitable for?
- Professional designers working full or part time in a design business or freelancing
- Design firms.
- Designer with at least 10 high quality designs of their own making uploaded to their portfolio.
- Logosauce designers with a proven track record on Logosauce and a portfolio with at least 10 quality designs.
Note: Logosauce designers who have won 2 or more design competitions get automatic Pro status (free of charge).
What does a Pro Designer account cost.?
$50 application fee (non refundable) or FREE (by winning two competitions).
Logosauce admins will review your portfolio and bio and any links to ascertain your suitability for Pro status. We're looking for your ability to create professional well thought out designs and satisfy client needs.
Benefits of a Pro Designer account.
- Higher profile on Logosauce.
- Your opinion is valued above a standard designer. Each vote a Pro makes is worth triple the points of a standard designer.
- You'll appear in exclusive Pro Designer listings.
- More enquiries and better results.
What makes me eligible to become a Pro?
To apply to become a pro designer you must meet these conditions:
- Complete your profile. A biography is a must as is a PayPal account.
- Have at least 10 designs uploaded.
Remember this is the absolute minimum to increase your chances of success its a good idea to link to your website and include any information that will help our admins see how professional a designer you are.
How do I become a Pro Designer
Becoming a pro designer on Logosauce is an application and review process. This process can be initiated by clicking Become a Pro! on your profile page. After applying and paying a $50 admin fee Logosauce admins will review your profile and make a judgement call on whether or not you qualify to be a pro designer. As such we have some minimum requirements that must be met before you can apply.
Alternatively you will automatically become a pro if you win two competitions.