Help with Logo page
On this page you can view a larger image and details of this logo.
- You can view a designers portfolio page by clicking on the designers name.
- If it's a competition entry you can view the competition page by clicking on the competition name.
- You can rate (vote) the logo once (if you're signed in).
- You can comment as many times as you like if you're signed in.
- You can view a light-box version of the logo by clicking on it.
- You can Tweet the logo by clicking the Tweet icon.
- You can like the logo on Facebook by clicking Like.
- You can add this logo to your Favourites by clicking the Heart icon (if you're signed in). Other users will be able to see what your favourite logos are when they visit your Profile page. The heart will be red if you have already favourited a logo and clicking it again will unfavourite the logo.
- You can buy the logo design if it's for sale by clicking the Buy Now link.
- You can view other logos with the same Keyword by clicking a Keyword link.
- You can Edit or Delete this page if you own it.
- You can Withdraw this logo if it is your entry in a competition that has not closed.
- You can Shortlist or Un-Shortlist this logo if it is entered in a competition you own.
- You can pick this logo as the Winner of your design competition if it is entered in a closed competition you own.
If For Sale
If a logo is marked as For Sale, it will have a purchase price. You can purchase the logo and all IP in the design by clicking the Buy Now button. You will need to be signed in (sign up if you don't have an account yet).
After clicking the Buy Now button you will be able to review your purchase and pay by either Paypal to Credit Card. Once you pay you will be able to immediately download the associated artwork and the designer will be notified of the sale.
If an Entry
If this logo is a Competition Entry it will have a link to the Competition page above the logo. There is also a link to the designers profile.
If it's your own entry
You can Edit your own logo provided it has not yet been rated. Once a user has rated(voted) your logo you will no longer be able to Edit it. If you need to make a change (and the logo has already beed rated), create a new logo. You can then either leave the existing logo in place as an earlier version (has the benefit of preserving your views and score) OR Withdraw it from the competition. Note you cannot Withdraw a logo once the competition is closed or if it has been Shortlisted by the client.
Sell a logo
You can place your logo for sale by clicking the Sell link under a logo you own. Note that you must own the Intellectual Property rights in the design before you consider selling your design and agree to the Rules and Conditions of Sale.
You will then need to set a Price (all prices in USD) and upload Final (Vector) Artwork. You set the price that you want for your design and Logosauce will markup the price by 20% and then deduct this as commission at sale time.
Don't forget to rate the logo
You can use textile to enhance your comment. See this page for details.