Having the correct file formats is very important for clients and future designers that will be working with a logo. Logosauce is all about the logo so we want to make sure that logos received through Logosauce, either competition winners or sold, come in the most complete file set possible.
Vector File Requirements:
- All strokes converted to objects
- All text pathed/outlined/expanded
- Pantone Spot file provided
- CMYK file provided
- RGB file provided
- BW file provided
- Reversed versions provided where applicable
Note: Files should be saved in Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps file formats. Remember not everyone has the lastest version of design software so save a couple of versions behind the latest.
Raster File Requirements
Sometimes a client wants effects in their logo that just aren't possible to achieve in a vector file. This is not ideal as the files will be both larger and will not scale as effectively as vectors. In the odd case where raster art is necessary follow the below guidelines.
- Ensure the resolution is at least 300dpi
- Ensure that the artwork is of sufficient physical size, A4 minimum
- Always deliver a zipped file, due to file size you may have to use FTP or file transfer software