Help with Competitions
On this page you can view a competition brief and entries.
- You can enter a competition by clicking the + Enter Competition button.
- You can view the clients portfolio page by clicking on the clients name.
- You can view the winning logo if the competition has been won.
- You can view comments on the competition by designers and the client.
- You can comment as many times as you like if you're signed in.
- You can view the competition entries, provided they are not marked as hidden.
- You can view the shortlisted entries (as picked by the client) by changing the filter above the logos.
- You can view all of an individual designers entries by changing the filter above the logos.
If you own the competition
- After the competition is created you will need to pay for it. This is done via the Pay button at the top of the competition page. The competition will be submitted for approval once payment has been made.
- Before the competition is approved by a Logosauce admin you can edit the competition details by clicking the Edit button. This button will no longer be available as soon as your competition is approved and opened for entries.
You can use textile to enhance your comment. See this page for details.