How to select a competition winner
Once a competion you’ve created has ended (closed) , how do you pick the winner?
- Sign-in (if not already).
- Click Competitions in the main menu.
- Navigate to your Competition page (via the browse Competitions filter or from your Me page).
- Your Competition page displays your competition details and the entries. You can click on a entered logos for more details and to Shortlist the logos you like.
- Click on the entered logo you want to select as winner.
- Click the “Select as Winner” link below the Logo. (Note: Select as Winner; only appears after the competition has closed.
- The logo's status will change to Winner and your competition page will now feature the winning logo.
- An email will be sent to the winning designer to announce that they have won the competition.
- The designer will then be asked to upload final artwork for your collection.
There can be only one winner.
A competition must be closed before you can select a winner.
You must select a winner within 14 days of the close date of your competition. Failure to select a winner in that time will result in forfeiture of all prize money, fees and any designs which will remain the intellectual property of the respective designer.
Once the designer uploads final artwork, the client will have 7 days to download and inspect artwork. After 7 days the designer will be paid unless the Client reports a problem with the artwork. Logosauce admins will moderate any artwork issues.